We know that you need to go through a lot of information to make informed and responsible financial decisions, such as getting the right loan. The product range is wide in all areas, so this process always requires a lot of time and energy.
Luckily, you don’t have to go around the banks and ask for offers today, thanks to the Good Finance loan calculator, which allows you to compare the best deals at home, on the couch, for free, whether for a personal loan, home loan, debt, bank account, home savings, or some form of retirement savings.
These things will definitely help you with the loan calculator
- It saves you time by not having to collect bank offers one at a time, either in person or over the phone. With the credit calculator, you can compare banks’ offers on the same interface as you are sitting in your armchair at home, so you can quickly and easily gather the information you need to make a decision.
- Depending on what kind of expenditure you want to apply for a loan with, the Good Finance loan calculator will find the best deal for you. Whether it’s a freelance personal loan, a home loan, a car loan, or even a home savings helping you buy a home, you can always compare the best deals with a loan calculator.
- In the offer summary list, you can sort the items based on what matters most to you – it can be the total APR, that is, the APR value, the total repayment amount, or the monthly installment.
- We’ll show you the cheapest loans: in the calculator, you can also choose to list all available deals for you, or just look for the best deals.
- If you have special needs, you can set up the Credit Calculator accordingly. Most credit institutions offer loans on more favorable terms if you have a net monthly salary of over $ 50,000 or if you agree to have your income transferred to a bank account with their bank. You should also consider these settings for your calculator, as you can save tens of thousands of dollars by choosing the best deal.
- Once you have selected the best deal for you, you can immediately contact the bank without having to go to another site and look for contact information. Based on your credit calculator information, banks will contact you.
Not sure what kind of credit you need? We can help you!
There are many offers available in the financial market, and it is not easy to choose the one that exactly fits your goals. However, when you take out a loan, you will make a long-term commitment as it determines your financial situation for years to come – especially mortgages, which can last up to 20-30 years. Instead, take the time and effort to choose the right loan so that a hasty, less good decision will not be a problem later on.
You can choose from many products, but according to usage, there are basically two major categories: free and tied loans. In the case of freely available loans, you do not need to tell the bank what you are spending the money on. These loans are slightly more expensive than special purpose loans because they pose a greater risk to the bank than knowing exactly what you are going to spend the money on. In the case of fixed-term loans, you need to prove to the bank what you spent the money on.
How much do you need?
There are many things that can affect the amount you apply for, but the primary consideration is what you want to spend: whether you take a few hundred thousand for a trip or need a million for loan to buy a property. With our loan calculator you can compare the following types of loans:
Personal loan: Typically, personal loan offers range from $ 500,000 to $ 10 million. All offers comparable to the Good Finance calculator are for free credit, so you don’t have to justify to the bank what you are going to spend the money on. Due to its flexibility and low interest rate environment it is currently the most popular loan product in the Hungarian market.
Quick loan: The amount you can claim for this type of loan is usually between a few tens of thousands and half a million forints. Because it is a small amount and the application does not require a surety or real estate coverage, the loan application is smooth and repayments can be made on a weekly basis in smaller amounts. Quick loans can solve short term financial problems and in some cases may be available to clients on the negative KHR list.
Car Loans: Nowadays, it is more advantageous for individuals to apply for a freely available personal loan than car loans and leasing in the traditional sense. In this case, you do not need to include the car as collateral in the loan agreement, and you do not need any own resources, so you can finance up to 100% of the vehicle with a loan. Remember that when you buy a car you also have to pay the cost of putting it into circulation, so it is a good idea to consider this when determining the amount of your loan.