- Schaeffler prepares the independent aftermarket for the technologies of tomorrow
- Schaeffler’s AAPEX theme is “putting the power of tomorrow in your hands”
- The exhibition presents future products and repair solutions for combustion engines and hybrid vehicles, as well as high-tech electric mobility products
- Schaeffler launches motorsport partnership
STRONGVILLE, Ohio, October 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — To showcase its forward-looking products and repair solutions for combustion engines and hybrid vehicles, as well as its portfolio of high-tech electric mobility products, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket participates in Automotive Aftermarket Products 2022 (AAPEX). The event, organized Nov 1-3 in Vegasis the premier event for over $1.6 trillion the global automotive aftermarket industry.
At the show, Schaeffler will demonstrate how it prepares the independent aftermarket for tomorrow’s technologies under the theme “putting the power of tomorrow in your hands”.
Schaeffler will highlight its holistic spare parts portfolio for customers at every stage of the e-mobility journey. From advanced electric mobility solutions for internal combustion engines (ICE) to innovative products for electric vehicles (EV) and hybrids to future OE-ready products, Schaeffler solutions are designed to be innovative, technology-driven and forward-looking.
Highlights of the chassis portfolio:
- Schaeffler’s Gen2 and Gen3 bearings offer innovative designs to improve performance, while easing installation and incorporating more functional aspects like ABS and harnesses.
- Electric mobility platforms require more robust designs to handle the added vehicle weight for hybrids and electric vehicles, while reducing rolling resistance and providing modularity. Schaeffler’s chassis mechatronics include fully integrated steering, bearing assemblies and electric motor components to improve performance and add even more modularity.
Highlights of the engine portfolio:
- Products and technologies that support Schaeffler’s vision of being the premium OE partner for customers transitioning from traditional ICEs to all-electric propulsion systems.
- Schaeffler INA’s extensive product portfolio that promotes the right repair solution for all four engine pillars: timing control; front auxiliary drive; valve train; and cooling system.
Transmission Portfolio Highlights:
- Products and technologies that support the future phase of BEV’s 4in1 module, which is very complex and combines several functions in one assembly.
- The next generation of electric axles from Schaeffler integrates the isolated drive functions into innovative space-saving designs that combine the drive with electric motor, power electronics and thermal management system. This complete integration of components saves space while facilitating the installation, maintenance and repair of future battery electric vehicle platforms.
Schaeffler will also present new technologies from vehicle development. Visitors can see the 800-volt 3-in-1 electric axle, the latest TriFinity wheel bearings, or the Power Wheel. Sooner or later, all of this will be relevant for garages and Schaeffler will provide the independent market with suitable repair solutions in time.
Motor sports :
Another highlight of Schaeffler’s AAPEX booth is the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) racing driver by Blake Alexander Funny Car, for which Schaeffler is a title sponsor at the NHRA Nevada National Championships on Oct 27-30. The race car is part of the Pronto network motorsport team and Schaeffler has worked with the organization for almost a decade as a trusted supplier. “Schaeffler is very proud of its partnership with the Pronto Network organization, as we have such strong relationships with its members.” “One of our primary goals is to make our brands more prominent in the North American aftermarket and the partnership with Pronto Network has helped make that goal a success,” said MacEashsales manager for North America. President of the Pronto Network, Robert Roos added, “We are so grateful for the support Schaeffler has given our members throughout our partnership. And now, we continue to grow our relationship through collaborations such as this program with Schaeffler, Blake Alexander and Head Racing. We are excited about our future together and look forward to working on this and other programs for the mutual benefit of both organizations.”
Alexander will be at Schaeffler booth 2233 and available for autographs and photos at selected times: tuesday november 1 of 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.; Wednesday, November 2of 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.; and Thursday, November 3of 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Finally, support is a key topic of the stand, namely the REPXPERT service brand. REPXPERT bundles all after-sales service offerings and provides fast, digital support to independent garages, but not without personal contact. Schaeffler’s current online portal has more than 200,000 users worldwide, offering high-level support across many channels, from catalog data to parts identification and from e-learning to online support. directly or remotely.
For more information on AAPEX, please visit: www.aapexshow.com.
Schaeffler Group – We are the pioneers of the movement
As a leading global supplier to the automotive and industrial sectors, the Schaeffler Group has been responsible for groundbreaking inventions and developments in the fields of motion and mobility for more than 75 years. With innovative technologies, products and services in the areas of CO₂-saving drives, e-mobility, Industry 4.0, digitalization and renewable energies, the company is a reliable partner for making movement and more efficient, intelligent and sustainable mobility. The technology company produces precision components and systems for powertrain and chassis applications as well as bearing and plain bearing solutions for a multitude of industrial applications. The Schaeffler Group achieved a turnover of approx. €13.9 billion in 2021. With approximately 83,000 employees, the Schaeffler Group is one of the largest family businesses in the world. With more than 1,800 patent applications in 2021, Schaeffler is germany second most innovative company according to the DPMA (German Patent and Trademark Office).
Schaeffler’s Automotive Aftermarket division focuses on the global spare parts trade and provides intelligent repair solutions for the professional repair of passenger cars, light and heavy commercial vehicles and tractors. Under the product brands LuK, INA and Schaeffler, the company offers transmission, engine and chassis applications respectively. In addition, its service brand REPXPERT provides comprehensive services to garages by organizing technical trainings, offering repair assistance via a hotline and garage portal, and developing special tools.
For more information on Schaeffler’s expertise in the North American automotive aftermarket, visit: https://aftermarket.schaeffler.us.
Vice President Communications, Branding and Marketing, Americas
Schaeffler Group UNITED STATES Inc.
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715 United States
Such. Cell: 803-548-8981 Cell: 803-372-7046