Schools in the city of Valdosta participating in the CEP meal program


VALDOSTA — Schools in the city of Valdosta participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program, providing free meals for children.


By participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) and eliminating the need for meal requests, schools in the City of Valdosta will reduce administrative and printing costs. Families also benefit from the elimination of filling out and submitting meal requests.

Children need healthy meals to learn. The City of Valdosta Schools Nutrition Program provides healthy meals every school day at no cost to your child(ren). Our food service is supported by the United States Department of Agriculture through the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs.

The following schools will participate in this alternate arrangement and provide free meals to children:

JL Lomax Elementary School, Pinevale Elementary School, Sallas Mahone Elementary School, SL Mason Elementary School, WG Nunn Elementary School, JL Newbern Middle School, Valdosta Early College Academy, Valdosta Middle School, Valdosta High School, Horne Learning Center.

Non-Discrimination Statement: This statement explains what to do if you think you have been treated unfairly.

Pursuant to federal civil rights law and the civil rights regulations and policies of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the USDA, its agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or retaliate or retaliate for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternate means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audio tape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the agency (state or local ) from which they applied for benefits. People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech impairments can contact the USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be available in languages ​​other than English.

To file a complaint of discrimination under the program, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) available online at: -file-a-program-discrimination-complaint , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to the USDA and provide in the letter all the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to the USDA by:

(1) Mail:
United States Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, Southwest
Washington, DC 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; Where

(3) Email: [email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Comments are closed.